At Miski Organics® we believe that a successful business is not only measured by the amount of money it generates, but for its business ethics and the impact they have on society and the environment.
- All our products are sourced with respect from sustainably managed sources by local farmers who use 100% organic production methods, maximizing the use of raw materials to have the least overall impact on the environment and local communities.
- Our producers are actively involved with local communities. Local farmers are offered free technical guidance, financial support and assistance in obtaining their organic certifications. With the support of companies like Miski Organics®, small-scale local farmers, whether independent families or grouped in associations or co-operatives, are able to connect to more lucrative markets, moving from economic instability to self-sufficiency.
- All of our products are 100% traceable to the source, as a guarantee of their ethical credentials. Certificates of origin confirm each product is wholly grown, harvested and processed in Peru, one of the few countries in the world that have a ban on GMOs, which guarantees each product is GMO free.
- We are respectful of the rights of each individual and do not support forced labour or child labour practices in any form. Local farmers are paid fair prices for their produce, based on a transparent price setting, freely negotiated and mutually agreed upon, resulting in a fair wage and a fair profit.
- All our products are proudly packaged in Canada as a sign of our commitment to support local businesses.
- All our products are packaged in recyclable, blue-friendly bags, 100% made in Canada as a sign of our commitment to the environment.
- At Miski Organics® we are committed to providing a work environment in which all workers are treated with respect and dignity, this extends to all our associates, producers, customers, vendors, suppliers and the communities we serve.